Become a part of something great.
SEO & E-Commerce Specialist
The responsibilities and requirements for this position include: growing online traffic by using efficient and effective SEO white hat techniques; identifying new market opportunities to derive appropriate marketing collaborations & joint partnerships; closely monitoring online campaigns and formulate new e-marketing initiatives to generate sales and brand awareness; having native or highly proficient English; having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and English copy-writing; having knowledge in web development software is an advantage.
SEO & E-Commerce Specialist
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Perform SEO site audits and backlink analyses
- Create content recommendations to gain organic traffic
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Research and analyze competitor sites
- Develop link building strategy
- Work with client development teams to ensure that SEO best practices and recommendations are properly implemented on client sites
- Work with client teams to drive SEO in content creation and development
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO results for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience in the E-commerce space
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Solid understanding and experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, and support the management. The Sales Lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory. To be successful as a Sales Lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the store’s products and services.
About the position
This is a remote position. Francis Gordon is looking for a part-time Sales Lead to join our remote team. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Lead that can:
- Recruit and train new sales staff, assign specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitor the team’s sales performance
- Solve customer complaints and answering customers’ questions.
- Write reports for senior managers
- Assist with the selling of our store’s products and services and assisting to maximize sales
- Provide sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers’ problems
- Maintain positive customer relations
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff
- Manage business associate schedules and payroll
- Prioritize, organize, delegate, and communicate tasks to business associates based upon business goals
- Train new and current associates about existing and newly implemented policies and promotions
- Motivate Sales associates to meet and exceed sales goal through client relations
- Organize services and products for business clients and created visual concepts according to current and future projects
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous
- Experience in sales is necessary
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills
Amazing Virtual Assistant
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Amazing Virtual Assistant
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organise managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Role provides an opportunity for an experienced designer with video editing, motion graphics and digital publishing skills. Set to be the lead producer of content in our growing design team, working with leading clients in the Australian and Asian Marketplace.
About the position
- This position is a part of our creative design team. The creative team works hand-in-hand with our client and editorial teams, developing video strategy, brand design and content campaigns. Along with content projects, for a vast number of clients.
- In collaboration with our Creative Lead, Client and Content Team Members, you will use your extensive experience, skills and passion to deliver the best concepts for content programs, including editing for photo & video shoots and more, taking a brief from concept to completion.
- Internal teams will value your ability to interpret ideas to make promotions shine, and you will be excited by the scope and variety this role has to offer.
- To be successful you will thrive on the variety of work, enjoy the challenge to create differently, strive to be exceptional at what you can achieve and be invaluable to the team with your can do attitude.
- Experience in producing content, including graphic design in a publishing and/or consumer agency environment
- Sound understanding of the nuances required when editing for social platforms (Facebook, YouTube Instagram etc)
- A keen eye to turn a limited amount of inventory into a broad collection of assets
- Skilled in Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and/or After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro or other relevant editing software
- Demonstrated creative and sound video/multimedia production skills including experience in camera work and editing abilities
- Extensive knowledge of video recording equipment, including cameras (DSLR’s), microphones, tripods, lights and other related devices
- Familiar with broadcast regulations, such as copyright, and ensure all content complies
- Ability to safely and securely archive all finished video content
- Be able to work to a deadline and under pressure managing and delivering multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with a good understanding of online/digital marketing campaigns
- An understanding of HTML is not mandatory but any coding ability, along with photography skills would be a bonus!
- Excellent communications skills demonstrated by your ability to manage internal team and client expectations when leading projects
- A passion for video storytelling demonstrated through your ability to create storyboards and scripts
- Ability to work autonomously, and collaboratively and never miss deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative and pro-active thinking
- High ethical standards, including respect for your colleagues and the success of the business
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- The ability to work in a small team and take direction; but also be able to take a creative lead when required
- Passion and interest in the changing digital marketing environment
- Desire to set trends rather than follow them